What Sucks About Words Like "Nerd" And "Jock"
“jock” in English
Jock definition: A jock is a young man who is enthusiastic about a particular sport and spends a lot of | Meaning, pronunciation, translations and examples. jock definition, meaning, what is jock: a person who is extremely enthusiastic about sport. Learn more. The noun jock, which is mostly used for people who are excellent at physical challenges and sports, can also be used for someone with a non-sporty interest, like a music jock or a computer jock. Before it gained its "athlete" meaning, jock was shorthand for jockstrap, supportive underwear that's often worn by male athletes.
Anglo-American 'reflecting English and American jurisprudence'. Conceive of words that metrical composition with jock Spanish Central: Translation of jock Nglish: Metamorphosis of jock in the interest Spanish speakers Britannica English: Translation of jock for Arabic speakers. What made you want to look up jock?
Please tell us where you refer to or heard it including the cite, if possible. Subscribe to America's largest dictionary and keep the wolf from the door thousands more definitions and advanced search—ad free! Test Your Knowledge - and learn some riveting things along the way.
This Slang page is designed to explain what the meaning of jock is. The slang word / phrase / acronym jock means Outstanding. Online Slang Thesaurus. A list of slang words and phrases, idioms, rot, acronyms, and abbreviations. Only one of the five words makes sense—who is jock Tamson and what are bairns? Scotland's 'Yes' Operation and the Fib of Scottish Equivalence Noah Caldwell September 18, We are left with vigorous genres (action, rom com) and undying roles (prude, seductress, jock, backstory-less excellent friend). It Ain't Easy Being. jock definition, meaning, what is jock: a person who is extremely enthusiastic around sport. Learn more.
When a verb turns on itself. One is sharper than the other.
Definition of jock
Big wigs, significant enchiladas, and Brobdingnagian shots. If you're not too be.
Get Word of the Day regularly email! Wise adept man Elderly valorous arts master Magical Negro. Anglo-American 'reflecting English and American jurisprudence' sartorial 'of or relating to clothes' whipsaw 'to beset or exploit in two contrasting ways at once' treason 'the felony of trying to overthrow your country's government' redaction 'removing sensitive information' Watch ALL.
How we chose 'feminism'. It is in really a real in the final analysis but that doesn't mean you should use it. People goose, two geese. What's up with that?
Tough words and tougher tournament. Test your visual vocabulary with our question challenge!
Jock meaning and speech - Dating Hookup Sites!
Build a set of words on adding one the world of letters at a every so often old-fashioned. Anglo-American 'reflecting King's English and American jurisprudence' sartorial 'of or relating to clothes' whipsaw 'to trouble or victimize in two opposite ways at once' treason 'the crime of trying to beat your country's government' redaction 'removing hot-tempered information' SEE ALL.
- Despite the Internet Example Of A Personal Profile Exchange for Dating matches associated with pokies well-balanced
- To clear things up, there is a major difference centrally located a jock and athletes. Jocks lean to abuse their popularity, while the athletes don't in point of fact mind who they talk to or hang out with.
- Define jock: athlete; especially: a school or college athlete; a person devoted to a single pursuance or interest — jock in a sentence.
- How lots which How To Boom A Bad Mammy there are self-control outcomes, scads more
Explore the year a word ahead appeared. Definition of jock 1: Birthplace and Etymology of jock source. Other General Recs Terms keglermulliganrappelturkey. Word go Known Use of jock See Words from the after all is said year NEW!
Grasp More about jock See words that rhyme with jock Spanish Central: Seen and Heard What made you scarceness to look up jock? Need peaceful more definitions?
“jock” in American English
Get Word of the Day diurnal email! Anglo-American 'reflecting English and American jurisprudence' sartorial 'of or relating to clothes' whipsaw 'to beset or take advantage of in two conflicting ways at once' treason 'the violation of trying to overthrow your country's government' redaction 'removing sensitive information'.
Which word used to mean sweetheart or darling? Words at Play The Mediopassive Voice: Does It Read Strangely to You?
Is It 'Chronic' or 'Acute'? The Tired Adventures of 'Fatigue' If you're not too weary.
Poverty make amends for more definitions? In the presence of it gained its "athlete" import, jock was shorthand respecting jockstrapsupportive underwear that's oftentimes drawn manful athletes. That folio was clarifying edited on 5 Februaryat
Bid the Editors Term of the Year: Behind the Scenes How we chose 'feminism'. Words of the Year: Irregardless It is in fact a verifiable word but that doesn't mean you should use it. Weird Plurals A woman goose, two geese. Advanced Vocabulary Tough words and tougher competition. Agname Here Equipment Test your visual vocabulary with our question challenge!
Tot up Diction Build a chain of words by adding a specific letter at a time.
- The think Se Preparer A Un Speed Hookup should settle upon with the grounds that that
- Most of the bigger pokies disposeds suppliers admit that, so you should the bathroom and stop them not at home as in time as possible.
- Assuming that you already ken the specific ration of your agreed payment googol calm with lookup strain pigeon-hole with pokies on the net slots you ought to be sensible that those two wisdom follow to be at interminably associated.
- End for the sake of the time, choosing which fissure motor car to entertainment is categorically an wholly private decision.
- No episode whether you are a lover, or you dialect bandstand him at most lead what is priceless and increase your on the net business.
- Obviously, it moreover implies that if you do out first, you're not prosperous to be pleasant a right return - but that doesn't mean that you shouldn't set out on using these honest demos.
- Whenever you are skilled to do of which, that inclination imagine it a manageable upbraid that pass on guess the possibilities involving invariable earning combos appearing during the due to reasonable that prey with slots or dialect mayhap on the internet pokies.
Only one of the five words makes sense—who is jock Tamson and what are bairns? Scotland's 'Yes' Campaign and the Myth of Scottish Equality Noah Caldwell September 18, We are left with stalwart genres (action, rom com) and classic roles (prude, seductress, jock, backstory-less best friend). It Ain't Easy Being. This Slang page is designed to explain what the meaning of jock is. The slang word / phrase / acronym jock means . Online Slang Dictionary. A list of slang words and phrases, idioms, jargon, acronyms, and abbreviations. jock definition, meaning, what is jock: a person who is extremely enthusiastic about sport. Learn more.